Dejan Grabič's Bravo have hit the back of the net 10 times over their preceding six outings. Conversely, the number of goals that have been scored against them in that time amounts to 5. Radomlje LDLDLL 📉 Since a losing effort in their last game against Olimpija Ljubljana in PrvaLiga action, Radomlje will be aiming to make amends here.
13 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 20 yellow cards and one red card, making 5. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Bravo's average team rating is 0 per match. Bravo somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 47. 63% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Bravo live scores, fixtures and resultsRadomlje enters this match having won 0 matches of their last five lost 4 (with Mura, Bravo, Tabor Sežana, Olimpija) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Koper.
The team scored 6 goals while conceding 7 goals (6-7). In away games, Radomlje scored an average of 0. 88 goals per match and conceded 1. 81. The team received 39 yellow cards and 3 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 66. Radomlje's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Radomlje, with an average of 45. 73% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Radomlje live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastBravo vs Radomlje live TV broadcast can be seen on bwin PT, SportKlub (Pol), SportKlub+ (Pol), SportKlub (Slo), Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Supersport. hr, Winlinebet, Unibet FR, BetClic. fr, Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet.
The stats don’t lie, and Radomlje have been scored against in 6 of their last 6 matches, conceding 11 goals in total. At the back, Radomlje could really do with shoring things up. ↔️ Head to head The previous league fixture featuring these sides was PrvaLiga match day 8 on 05/09/2022 when it finished Radomlje 1-1 Bravo. 📰 Team News: Bravo The Bravo boss Dejan Grabič will be thankful to have no fitness concerns at all ahead of this clash owing to a completely healthy group available to select from.
Bravo vs Radomlje live stream, score and H2HBravo - Radomlje Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Bravo won 4 games (Radomlje, Celje, Tabor Sežana, Britof) and lost 1 (with Mura) while no games ended in draws. Bravo managed to score 3 goals and conceded 14 goals (3-14). Bravo scored an average 1.
The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Previous results The head-to-head record for NK Bravo vs NK Radomlje is worth a look. NK Bravo have won 1 meetings with NK Radomlje, while NK Radomlje have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for NK Bravo vs NK Radomlje from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between NK Bravo and NK Radomlje? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing NK Bravo, 0 tips backing NK Radomlje and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 52% against the NK Bravo finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 22% against NK Radomlje winning. The draw is rated at 26%.
Bajde63A. Kirm G. Trdin75M. Kancilija N. Simon81L. Zinko S. Ogrinec81M. KramaricE. SehicM. KavcicG. FinkA. Kurtovic In-Play Match Odds from bet365This match has now finished. H2H Stats Overall H2H Record - Summary Match Preview & Form guide Radomlje Last 5 matches DateCompetitionResultScorers 18 SepPrva LigaHome defeat:0 - 5 vs NK Maribor 09 SepPrva LigaAway defeat:1 - 3 vs NK DomzaleDurdov (o. g. ) 43' 13 AugPrva LigaAway defeat:0 - 5 vs FC Luka Koper 29 JulPrva LigaAway win:1 - 0 vs ND Gorica 16 JulPrva LigaAway win:3 - 0 vs NK Maribor Bravo Last 5 matches 18 SepPrva LigaHome win:2 - 0 vs ND Gorica 11 SepPrva LigaHome defeat:0 - 1 vs NK Maribor 12 AugPrva LigaAway defeat:0 - 1 vs NK Celje 06 AugPrva LigaHome defeat:0 - 1 vs NK Domzale 31 JulPrva LigaAway defeat:0 - 1 vs NK Olimpija Standings 1.
radomlje bravo Live Stream, Match Odds, H2H & Latest ScoreLive Score 1. SNL22 September 2021Sportni Park (Domzale) FT 0 Bravo S. Ogrinec 25' S. Ogrinec (penalty) 66' 2 Starting Lineups Radomlje starting line-up 43D. Marjanovic2Z. Blaic20M. Muzek4G. Primc29L. Gucek14M. Zulj 46M. Zabukovnik16Z. Nikolic98M. Bozic 7811I. Saric30G. Guzina S.
ASK Bravo vs NK Radomlje H2H for 12 November 2022 12:00
storting €5. Wedkredieten worden beschikbaar voor gebruik na afhandeling van de weddenschappen voor het bedrag van je in aanmerking komende storting. quoteringen en restricties voor weddenschappen en betaalmethodes gelden. Uitbetalingen zijn exclusief wedkredieten-inzet. Tijdslimieten en algemene voorwaarden gelden. Wat kost gokken jou? Stop op tijd. 18+, loketkansspel. nl Bravo LWDWLW Bravo will want to continue from where they left off last time out with the 2-1 PrvaLiga triumph vs Tabor Sežana. The only name on the scoresheet from Bravo was Martin Kramarič (89'). Diego Živulić (74' Own goal) scored for Tabor Sežana.
You will be able to watch Bravo vs Radomlje live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Bravo - Radomlje video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture.
Radomlje vs NK Bravo live score - AiScore
NK BRAVO vs RADOMLJE on TV
NK Radomlje - NK Bravo live score and H2H football match
Football, Slovenia: Radomlje live scores, results, fixtures
Bravo vs Radomlje live stream, score and H2H - scoreaxis.com
Nuhanovic G. Guzina63S. Varga Z. Nikolic63O. Kregar L. Gucek71A. Pogacar M. Bozic84N. Fortuna I. Saric84D. SugicG. PetekR. JazbecJaka Ihbeisheh Bravo starting line-up 33R. Josipovic18N. Jaksic 5315V. Drkusic2Z. Trontelj5M. Spanring26S. Ogrinec11N. Simon8G. Trdin9G. Bajde6M. Krizan24A. Memic L. Maruzin G.
We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comBravo - Radomlje PredictionBravo is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Radomlje or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to score should be Bravo, with 65% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (47% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match.
[[[WATCH**]]!!!] Bravo VS Radomlje live stream | Alumni Club
Bravo vs Radomlje (Predictions, Tips, Picks, 1x2) 12. 11. 2022 by hoviBravo vs Radomlje Prediction: 1 Stake: 26 Odds: 1. 90 Bookmaker: Date: 12. 2022 Time: 12:00 (UTC+0) Time left: 0d 2h 1m League: Prva liga Category: Soccer Prediction Published: 12 November 2022 - 06:52 (UTC+0) Preview: On 12. 2022 in Prva liga Slovenia, Bravo will clash with Radomlje. For this football match the tipster hovi will pick a favorite team to win or he can choose a draw between Radomlje and Bravo.
ᐉ Bravo vs Radomlje Live Stream, Tip » How to watchThe PrvaLiga match at Ljubljana Sports Park on Saturday will see home team Bravo take to the field against Radomlje. View all of the Bravo v Radomlje predictions, poll and stats below - as well as the best betting odds. 📊 Form Guide #ad Welkomstbonus: Tot wel €100 in wedkredieten voor nieuwe klanten bij bet365. Alleen beschikbaar voor nieuwe klanten die 24 jaar of ouder zijn. Min.
NK Bravo vs NK Radomlje Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2022-11-12Match Details Who: NK Bravo vs NK Radomlje Competition: PrvaLiga When: 2022-11-12, 13:00 Venue: ZSD Ljubljana Stadium On 2022-11-12 at 13:00, NK Bravo plays NK Radomlje at ZSD Ljubljana Stadium in an interesting encounter in PrvaLiga. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 52% chance of a home win, and a 22% chance of an away win.
ASK Bravo vs NK Radomlje: Live Score, Stream and H2H