Strasbourg - Lorient Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live
Strasbourg vs Lorient free live score and video stream(2022/11/13
Terem Moffi probably playing–a secure victory for FC Lorient? Here you can see the expected lineups at a glance. Given their performance in the past, RCS Strasbourg is likely to take on a formation of 3-4-3 in the next game: • Goalkeeper: Matz Sels • Defenders: Alexander Djiku, Gerzino Nyamsi, Maxime Le Marchand, Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, Thomas Delaine • Midfield: Jeanricner Bellegarde, Sanjin Prcic • Forward line: Kevin Gameiro, Habib Diallo, Ludovic Ajorque As for FC Lorient: They will probably choose the following players to participate in the starting eleven: • Goalkeeper: Yvon Mvogo • Defenders: Gedeon Kalulu, Julien Laporte, Montassar Talbi, Vincent Le Goff, Theo Le Bris • Midfielders: Bonke Innocent, Enzo Le Fee, Julien Ponceau • Forward line: Dango Ouattara, Terem Moffi Come back see the final lineup one hour before the game on Oddspedia.
Strasbourg vs Lorient free live score and video stream(2022/11/14)Strasbourg vs Lorient live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/11/14 at 00:05:00 UTC time in Ligue 1. Here on Strasbourg vs Lorient LiveScore you can find all Strasbourg vs Lorient previous results sorted by their H2H matches. More details:Strasbourg scheduleLorient scheduleAiScore football LiveScore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android app on Google Play and Windows phone app.
Using a 4-2-3-1 formation, Regis Le Bris will probably send Dango Ouattara and Terem Moffi to the front of the field trying to score goals. The forward line will be supported by Bonke Innocent, Enzo Le Fee and Julien Ponceau, while Gedeon Kalulu, Julien Laporte, Montassar Talbi, Vincent Le Goff and Theo Le Bris will protect Yvon Mvogo's goal. These are the players who are likely to remain substitutes: Vito Mannone, Chrislain Matsima, Darline Yongwa, Adil Aouchiche, Stephane Diarra, Quentin Boisgard, Ibrahima Kone, Yoann Cathline, Sirine Ckene Doucoure. Finding the best bet There are a lot of things to consider when picking out a winner, but the key is finding value in betting selections. Bets that are estimated to pay a high rate need you to take multiple metrics into account, including the weather, venue, probable lineups and more.
During their last three action-packed matches, Strasbourg Alsace scored five goals, while FC Lorient only managed to accumulate 1. Winds are expected to be quite slow and shouldn't be an issue for the teams. Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a daily maximum of 14°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. However, chances for rain are quite high, so they might have to deal with that. FC Lorient, currently being on the 6th position of the league, will have to show that they're the better team in this match; which probably shouldn't be too hard, considering Strasbourg Alsace is twelve positions behind.
When FC Lorient leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches. Strasbourg Alsace's home record this season: 0-4-3. Did you know that Strasbourg Alsace scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? Even if the match results in a draw, you will be pleased to know that both teams are meeting again in the near future. They'll play another match at the Stade Yves Allainmat-Le Moustoir in Lorient, France.
Strasbourg - Lorient » Odds, Picks & Predictions + StatsAs many as 29200 fans will be watching this match of the 15th matchday between FC Lorient and Strasbourg Alsace, which is taking place on Sunday the 13th November. The game will take place in the Stade de La Meinau in Strasbourg. Fans, players and managers are eager to see if this match will prove to be a repeat of the last meeting between these two teams, which took place on 20. 03. 2022. Will we witness another match without goals or will one team win the upcoming match? Thanks to their 2 out of 3 matches victories against FC Lorient, Strasbourg Alsace are favored to dominate the future match.
Strasbourg v Lorient Where to Watch - Sport on TV today
Although there's no final lineup yet, it is likely that Julien Stephan will put Kevin Gameiro, Habib Diallo and Ludovic Ajorque at the front of his 3-4-3 formation, followed by Jeanricner Bellegarde and Sanjin Prcic in the midfield. The defense might consist of Alexander Djiku, Gerzino Nyamsi, Maxime Le Marchand, Ronael Pierre-Gabriel and Thomas Delaine, while Matz Sels will try to prevent FC Lorient of scoring goals. As the team's substitute players the following players might be chosen for this match: Eiji Kawashima, Lucas Perrin, Ismael Doukouire, Colin Dagba, Diarra Mouhamadou, Dimitri Lienard, Adrien Thomasson, Jean-Eudes Aholou and Lebo Mothiba.
While a draw isn't that likely to happen (27%), a victory of RCS Strasbourg is much more likely to occur. Experts give them a 43 percent chance to leave the match as the winner, while FC Lorient only gets a chance of 30%. To achieve the best outcome, these facts should also be taken into account, before placing your bet: When FC Lorient is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches. Both teams lost their last match. Strasbourg Alsace have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against FC Lorient. Average number of goals in meetings between Strasbourg Alsace and FC Lorient is 2. 2. A year ago, Strasbourg Alsace were number 8 in the table with 19 points. Now they are number 18 with 10 points.
Strasbourg vs Lorient, Soccer Live Stream & Results 13/11