Crnigoj - Midfielder 14 - Giovanni Fabbian G. Fabbian - Midfielder 6 - Gianluca Busio G. Busio - Midfielder 37 - Zan Majer Z. Majer - Midfielder 38 - Magnus Andersen M. Andersen - Midfielder 20 - Hernani Hernani - Midfielder 5 - Ridgeciano Haps R. Haps - Defender 31 - Luigi Canotto L. Canotto - Forward 17 - Dennis Johnsen D. Johnsen - Forward 9 - Gabriele Gori G. Gori - Forward Joel Pohjanpalo J. Pohjanpalo - Forward 99 - Rigoberto Rivas R. Rivas - Midfielder SUBSTITUTES Antonio Candela A. Candela - Defender 8 - Lorenzo Crisetig L. Crisetig - Midfielder Tanner Tessmann T. Tessmann - Midfielder 3 - Thiago Cionek T. Cionek - Defender 36 - Facundo Gabriel Zabala Gabriel Zabala - Defender 22 - Simone Colombi S.
Colombi - Guard 30 - Michael Svoboda M. Svoboda - Defender Eduard Dutu E. Dutu - Defender Maximilian Ullmann M. Ullmann - Defender 10 - Joel Obi J. Obi - Midfielder 11 - Andrija Novakovich A. Novakovich - Forward Devid Eugene Bouah Eugene Bouah - Defender 16 - Luca Fiordilino L. Fiordilino - Midfielder Jeremy Menez J.
Soncin Filippo Inzaghi F. Inzaghi Lineup 3-5-2 4-3-3 66 - Jesse Joronen J. Joronen - Guard 1 - Federico Ravaglia F. Ravaglia - Guard 2 - Przemyslaw Wisniewski P. Wisniewski - Defender 27 - Niccolo Pierozzi N. Pierozzi - Midfielder 13 - Marco Modolo M. Modolo - Defender 23 - Michele Camporese M. Camporese - Defender 32 - Pietro Ceccaroni P. Ceccaroni - Defender 28 - Riccardo Gagliolo R. Gagliolo - Defender 7 - Francesco Zampano F. Zampano - Defender 98 - Federico Giraudo F. Giraudo - Defender 33 - Domen Crnigoj D.
Venezia vs Reggina Prediction, Head-To-Head, Lineup, Betting Tips, Where To Watch Live Today Italian Serie B 2022 Match Details – November 12CREDIT:-DZ Venezia will expect to return quickly here following the 1-0 Serie B misfortune in their previous game against Como. Alessandro Bellemo (65′) scored for Como. It’s not been in many cases lately where Venezia has figured out how to wait for an entire hour and a half. The realities show that Venezia has been scored against in 6 of their previous 6 games, delivering 10 objectives all the while. Nevertheless, we’ll simply have to see if such a pattern will be kept up in this match. Regina will go into this conflict after a 2-1 Serie B win with the loss of Genoa in their last game. In that game, Reggina oversaw 32% belonging and 7 shots at the objective with 5 of them on track.
Venezia vs Reggina Live Stream & Prediction, H2H - Sporticos
Venezia vs Reggina Prediction & Betting Tips
You will be able to watch Venezia vs Reggina live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Venezia - Reggina video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comVenezia - Reggina PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning.
Venezia - Reggina live score and H2H football match resultsVenezia vs Reggina 12/11/22 Timeline Venezia vs Reggina events 12/11/22 Score After Full Time - 1-2 89' 6th Offside- Reggina - 87' 4th Yellow Card - Menez 83' Substitution - Pierini for Modolo Venezia 80' Substitution - Cionek for Canotto 79' 5th Offside- Venezia 73' 3rd Yellow Card - Haps 2nd Yellow Card - Liotti 70' Substitution - Novakovich for Pohjanpalo 71' Substitution - Cicerelli for Rivas 67' Substitution - Liotti for Gori 60' Substitution - Cheryshev for Crnigoj Substitution - Fiordilino for Andersen Substitution - Cuisance for Johnsen 57' 1st Yellow Card - Canotto 51' 4th Offside- Venezia 46' Substitution - Menez for Fabbian Substitution - Di Chiara for Giraudo Score After First Half - 1-0 35' 3rd Offside- Venezia 27' 2nd Offside- Reggina 25' 1st Offside- Venezia Venezia Venezia vs Reggina Lineups 12/11/22:Referee Matteo Marcenaro M. Marcenaro Venezia Reggina Andrea Soncin A.
Venezia vs Reggina Match Details: v Venezia FC v Reggina Calcio Serie B Italy Date – 12/11/2022 Starting time – 13:00 UTC Venue: Stadio Pierluigi Penzo, Venice, Italy Venezia vs Reggina Prediction: Our appraisal is that Reggina and Venezia could well wind up regarding themselves as level here, with the two groups fit for mesh. We’ll see, however, this appears as though it could wind up all square. We’re subsequently seeing a very close game with a 1-1 scoreline toward the finish of the match. Venezia vs Reggina Head to Head: The last association match between these sides was Serie B match day 31 on 02/04/2021 which wrapped up with the scoreline of Venezia 0-2 Reggina. In that game, Venezia had 59% belonging and 12 shots at the objective with 3 on track.
Venezia vs Reggina live stream, score and H2HVenezia - Reggina Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Venezia won 0 games and lost 4 (with Bari 1908, Frosinone, Ascoli, Como) while 1 games ended in draws against Brescia. Venezia managed to score 8 goals and conceded 4 goals (8-4). Venezia scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 34 yellow cards and 3 red cards, making 12. 54 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Venezia's average team rating is 6. 69 per match.
Venezia - RegginaVenezia 1:2Full time Reggina 10' 10' Joel Pohjanpalo Domen Črnigoj 45' 45' Gianluca Di Chiara Federico Giraudo 45' 45' Jeremy Menez Giovanni Fabbian 55' 55' Luigi Canotto 57' 57' Luigi Canotto LINE-UPS (CONFIRMED) 20. Pohjanpalo 17. Johnsen 5. Haps 38. Andersen 6. Busio 33. Crnigoj 7. Zampano 32. Ceccaroni 13.
For Reggina, the objectives were scored by Luigi Canotto (15′) and Hernani (54′). Genoa got 8 endeavors at the objective with 1 of them on track. Mattia Aramu (33′) was the scorer for Genoa. The details recount the story, and Reggina has been scored against in 5 of their last 6 matches, allowing adversaries to get 8 objectives altogether. At the back, Reggina has plainly had a few issues.
First team to score should be Reggina, with 52% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances). We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Andrija Novakovich 14. 29%Gabriele Gori 12. 5%Federico Ricci 11. 76%Jeremy Menez 11. 76%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only.
Venezia vs Reggina Live Score - Betting Tips TodayMatch Info Teams Venezia and Reggina will try to find out who is the best in this match for the Italy Serie B competition. The game that will take place on Saturday, 12 November 2022 at 13:00 GMT in the stadium Stadio Pierluigi Penzo. Game details for Venezia vs Reggina G. Di Chiara for F. Giraudo M.
Venezia - Reggina live score and H2H football match results
ᐉ Venezia vs Reggina Live Stream, Tip - Football Predictions
85. The team received 27 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 135. Reggina's average team rating is 6. 93 per match. Ball possession is very good for Reggina, with an average of 51. 08% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Reggina live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastVenezia vs Reggina live TV broadcast can be seen on DAZN. COM, Sky Sport (Ita), Veikkaus TV, 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, bet365, bet365. nj, BetClic. fr, Wplay, STS. pl, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Supersport. hr, Winlinebet, Unibet FR, DAZN (ITA), Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet, Bet365 ().