ᐉ SPAL vs Benevento Live Stream, Tip - Football Predictions
SPAL - Benevento Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer
RegisterResults SPAL and BeneventoSoccer League / TournamentWinLossDraw Serie B ( SPAL)221Serie B ( Benevento)221Coppa Italia ( SPAL)none1noneCoppa Italia ( Benevento)1nonenoneSerie A ( SPAL)2nonenoneSerie A ( Benevento)none2noneSuper Coppa Lega Pro ( SPAL)1nonenoneSuper Coppa Lega Pro ( Benevento)none1noneLega Pro 1-A ( SPAL)none2noneLega Pro 1-A ( Benevento)2nonenoneSerie B (Italy)12/11/22, 14:00SPAL - Benevento1: 2 (1: 0) (0: 2) 12. Gameday06/05/22, 20:30Benevento - SPAL1: 2 (0: 1) (1: 1) 38.
06/05/18, 15:00SPAL - Benevento FT 2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 17/12/17, 18:00Benevento - SPAL FT 1: 2 (0: 0) (1: 2) 21/01/17, 15:00SPAL - Benevento FT 2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 27/08/16, 20:30Benevento - SPAL FT 2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 15/05/16, 20:45SPAL - Benevento FT 4: 1 (1: 0) (3: 1) 22/04/12, 15:00Benevento - SPAL FT 2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 04/12/11, 14:30SPAL - Benevento FT 0: 2 (0: 1) (0: 1) In the Football League Home Table SPAL has the 8th Place and in the current Away League Table of the Football League the 15th Place. Soccer Team Benevento is in the Leagues Home Table on 18th Place and in the Away Table of the Football League currently on the 14th Place. Cross Comparison SPAL and Benevento Direct Comparison of the Matches for SPAL and Benevento related the recent Games and their Results of both Teams against common opponents.
Gameday16/01/22, 16:15SPAL - Benevento1: 1 (0: 1) (1: 0) 20. Gameday21/01/17, 15:00SPAL - Benevento2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 22. Gameday27/08/16, 20:30Benevento - SPAL2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 1. GamedayCoppa Italia (Italy)14/08/21, 17:45Benevento - SPAL2: 1 (1: 0) (0: 1) n. V. Serie A (Italy)06/05/18, 15:00SPAL - Benevento2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 36. Gameday17/12/17, 18:00Benevento - SPAL1: 2 (0: 0) (1: 2) 17. GamedaySuper Coppa Lega Pro (Italy)15/05/16, 20:45SPAL - Benevento4: 1 (1: 0) (3: 1) Lega Pro 1-A (Italy)22/04/12, 15:00Benevento - SPAL2: 0 (1: 0) (1: 0) 32. Gameday04/12/11, 14:30SPAL - Benevento0: 2 (0: 1) (0: 1) 15. GamedayAll Soccer Matches ordered by Timeline12/11/22, 14:00SPAL - Benevento FT 1: 2 (1: 0) (0: 2) 06/05/22, 20:30Benevento - SPAL FT 1: 2 (0: 1) (1: 1) 16/01/22, 16:15SPAL - Benevento FT 1: 1 (0: 1) (1: 0) 14/08/21, 17:45Benevento - SPAL FT 2: 1 (1: 0) (0: 1) n.
comSPAL - Benevento PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be SPAL, with 54% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (49% chances). We might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Gabriele Moncini 18. 18%Andrea La Mantia 13. 33%Mattia Finotto 13. 33%Francesco Forte 12. 5%The correct final score is the hardest to predict.
SPAL vs Benevento live stream, score and H2HSPAL - Benevento Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, SPAL won 1 games (Cosenza) and lost 1 (with Genoa) while 3 games ended in draws against Cittadella, Südtirol, Ternana. SPAL managed to score 1 goals and conceded 7 goals (1-7). SPAL scored an average 1. 31 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 42 yellow cards and 4 red cards, making 12. 69 fouls (average) in every match they've played.
SPAL vs Benevento Prediction, H2H, Tip, Goals, Stats & Results
pl, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Supersport. hr, Winlinebet, Unibet FR, Bilyoner, Bet365 (), DAZN (ITA), Betsafe, Betsson, Nordicbet. You will be able to watch SPAL vs Benevento live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). SPAL - Benevento video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.
SPAL vs. Benevento - Football Match Summary - ESPN
SPAL - Benevento Live - Serie B: Football Scores & Highlights
SPAL's average team rating is 6. 83 per match. SPAL seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 53. 31% in this seasonFor more details, please look at SPAL live scores, fixtures and resultsBenevento enters this match having won 0 matches of their last five lost 2 (with Ternana, Como) while 3 fixtures ended in draws against Südtirol, Pisa, Bari 1908. The team scored 6 goals while conceding 6 goals (6-6). In away games, Benevento scored an average of 0.
41. 3League Table11. 17. Betting Bet on this match To comparison, on all remaining Matches against other Teams SPALmade a average of 1. 6 Home Goals Tore per Match and Team Benevento 1. 3 away Goals per Match. Detailed Result Comparisons, Form and Estimations can be found in the Team and League Statistics. More H2H Statistics for this two Soccer Teams: H2H Comparison SPAL - Benevento H2H Goal Comparison SPAL - Benevento Serie B Betting Tips and Predictions Serie BBetting Tips from the SystemPlace this Bet of SPAL and Benevento on Bet365 and get a You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. T&Cs apply #ad 18+ Bet365 Bonus Details of Bet365 and new best Bonus offers.
SPAL - Benevento Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Results 10/04/2023Soccer Stats Database Soccer Today Soccer Statistics League Soccer Soccer International Result Archives Soccer live Scores Soccer Betting Tips Online Statistics Forum Users: 567 Soccer: 392 SPAL vs Benevento Soccer Head to Head Statistics and Results Head to Head Statistics: SPAL vs Benevento Year up to 2022The Soccer Teams SPAL and Benevento played 11 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 2. 6 Goals per Match. SPAL Benevento Win 55 Loss 55 Draw 11Ø Goals per Match 1.
92 goals per match and conceded 1. 08. The team received 45 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 160. Benevento's average team rating is 6. 84 per match. Ball possession is very good for Benevento, with an average of 51. 54% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Benevento live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastSPAL vs Benevento live TV broadcast can be seen on DAZN. COM, Sky Sport (Ita), Veikkaus TV, 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, bet365, bet365. nj, BetClic. fr, Wplay, STS.
Please consider, this Betting Tips with Estimations, Predictions and Odds are made by statistic data, they are only a suggestions for your bets and your own estimation is always necessarily. Daily Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds by the Users and more Soccer Bets are in the Betting Forum Betting Tips. The System`s Over/Under Betting Tips Prediction for the next Game is: OVER 2, 5 Goals. The Betting Tip for this Game with System 1X2 is: X2 ( to Win Benevento or Draw)Estimated Risk Factor for Betting Tips this Game is: 8 of 10 ( high)More Betting Tips and Functions for the Game SPAL - Benevento can be viewedonly as a registered Betting Forum User (free).
Spal Ferrara - Benevento Calcio: Live Stream & on TV